MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, September 03, 2012

A Posture of Praise Affects Relationships


“I will extol the Lord at ALL times; HIS praise will always be on my lips. Glorify the Lord with me; let us exalt his name together.” Psalm 34:1-2

What does it look like to be always praising the Lord?

What would our conversations sound like if we were constantly praising the Lord?

How would our marriages and friendships look differently, if HIS praise were always on our lips?

Let’s take some time to consider the words that we choose, because they are so powerful.  My bitterness or my praise-filled spirit will greatly affect my marriage and family.

Let’s be wise about the conversation topics we start, and let’s practice guiding negative conversations back to gospel-centered conversations.  Invite friends and family to glorify the Lord with you by the way you talk together.

What can you praise the Lord for today?  How might God use your heart’s posture of praise to impact others?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home