MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, November 09, 2017

Suspense by Rachel Dylan



I think Deadly Proof is the first Rachel Dylan book that I've read, and I can say that I enjoy her suspense! This is the first book in her Atlanta Justice series. 

Overview from the publisher: In the biggest case of her career, attorney Kate Sullivan has been appointed lead counsel to take on Mason Pharmaceutical in a claim involving an allegedly dangerous new drug. She hires a handsome private investigator to do some digging, but when a whistleblower is found dead, it’s clear the stakes are higher than ever. Will this case prove deadly for Kate?

It's suspenseful with good twists and turns
It weaves elements of faith throughout character struggles, but not in a preachy way
Well developed characters with believable stories
Unique situations and setttings.
A little romance, but told in a PG manner
Elements of friendship, loyalty, character, forgiveness, nd pride.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home