MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Free Date Night:

An Art Benefit
April 20, 6pm-9pm
at West End Community Church


See beautiful art, listen to live music, enjoy refreshments, and bid at the silent art auction to which will fund high school art camp scholarships with Masterpiece Ministries and Barefoot Republic Camp.

Featuring international artist Timothy R. Botts
(I love his art! See picture on right). Among the many artists contributing are local artists:
Mindee Abdullah
Nate Creekmore
Kim Dummins
Margaret Elliott
Beth Gilmore
Jodi Hayes
Mandy Rogers Horton
Rocky Horton
Julie Lee
Jen Wood

Please call 615.453.2038 for more information.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home