MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Spiritual Growth
My husband made a New Year’s resolution to more purposefully lead our marriage in spiritual matters. I’ve already been blessed by his efforts. We’ve been listening to Pastor Tommy Nelson’s sermons from Denton Bible Church in Texas. We’ve especially enjoyed his “History of the Church” and “Song of Solomon” series. This week we began his series on Romans.

If you and your spouse are looking for a way to seek God together, I highly recommend downloading these free podcasts and listening together. Tommy Nelson is easy to listen to, he’s funny, and his sermons are so applicable to life. Best of all, the sermons will give you something to discuss (other than the children!) when you get a few moments alone together.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. We'll have to check these out.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home