MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Free Trees

The Arbor Day Foundation will mail you 10 free trees with a 6-month membership, which costs $10. You type in your zipcode, and they give you a list of tree packages that are suitable for your climate. You can choose from flowering tree mixes, maples, oaks, evergreen mixes… I called the national office to ask about fast-growing trees that work well in my clay soils – the representatives were very helpful! Your 10 free trees are guaranteed to grow, or the Foundation will replace them free of charge. My trees came yesterday, so now I just need to figure out where to plant them!


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great tip. I love trees. I'm trying to figure out how to get that many trees into our 3-foot by 4-foot yard. Well, it's a LITTLE bigger than that. :-)

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home