MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cooking Easy & Yummy Dinners

I love reading recipes from The Aldi Queen. I doubled her Brushetta Chicken Bake to make for a friend with a new baby. I love doubling recipes. I love good food. I love good food that is easy to cook! Thanks, Amy, for a great recipe. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that I recently found your blog & realized that we dont live to far from each other! We live just south of Nashville in Wmson County(just moved here about a yr ago from Nashville). We're blessed with 5dc(the oldest is 6)& couldn't afford private school so we moved here as it's closer to dh's workplace & the schools are MUCH BETTER than the one's that we were zoned for in Nashville.

Well, I didn't see an email address on your blog or I would've emailed you instead.

Just wanted to say hello from another TN mom & I've been enjoying your blog(the little bit I've had a chance to read so far).

Hope you have a great week!
Rosie

1:37 PM  
Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

Hi Rosie!
An evil virus has attacked my computer, so I haven't been able to get on email very much. Middle Tennessee is a beautiful place to live with very friendly people and a lot of family friendly activities - I'm grateful to live here. Thanks for introducing yourself - it's very fun to meet another local mom!
Ann

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home