MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, August 27, 2007

Got stories?

I've been quiet in cyberworld, because I'm using all my free time to work on my 2nd book, "Ready to Go Service Projects" for youth pastors. It's an easy-to-scan resource to help church youth groups assess community needs and group strengths, then plan meaningful service projects. I'm looking for stories to include. Do you have a story about:

*how you were impacted by a service project as a young person (under age 24)?
*a favorite service experience (We're looking specifically for stories about caring for the sick, homeless, victims of domestic violence, or prisoners. As well as building safer communities, building healthier relationships or building cultural bridges. But we're open to any stories.)
*tips for youth groups planning service projects?

If you want to share a story, you can post it as a comment.

THANKS!
ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home