MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

MVParents - Beat the Winter Blues

Lynette wrote a great post last week at MVParents titled Dealing with the Post-Holiday Letdown. She gives a lot of ideas for helping children/youth/teens transition from the holiday season back into the routines of everyday living.

One of her ideas for children ages 6-9 is playing games - and she highlights our book, Great Group Games. She's right - playing games (whether cards, board games, games from our book, or other family favorites) is a great way to spend time together. It keeps everyone engaged, it keeps minds active, and it's a great way to make memories.

Check out her other ideas for 'beating the winter blues'.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home