MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, March 20, 2009

Travel Tips - Getting Ready to Leave the House

These are the tasks I wanted to remember to do before leaving for the Disney cruise (and tips I follow for most extended vacations)

Leave wedding ring at home (if you'll be swimming in the lake/ocean)
Call credit card company to tell them you're leaving the country
Ask cell phone company about coverage
Gifts for tipping – TN? Dollar coins?
Make Copies of Passport, Birth Certificate, License
Outline dinners for next week
Set light timers
Notify neighbors who can watch your house
Stop mail
Set email autorespond
Check insurance coverage
Get cash or traveller's checks, then split the money with your spouse so no one carries all the money

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home