MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, September 11, 2009

Treasures I've Been Waiting to Share with You

I've been building a little treasury of posts to share with you. These women continually inspire me with their ideas!

20 Indoor Activities for Kids – besides TV from Simple Mom
Gift Ideas for Kids from Let's Explore
Chore Packs - Teaching Our Children to Work from Women Living Well Blog
Positively Speaking – Bullying from Pass The Torch
Deliciously Spiced Pumpkin Waffles from The Mother Load
Encouragement for Weary Mothers from Passionate Homemaking


For Middle Tennessee readers: Free fall fun from Ms. Cheap

I haven't abandoned the blogging world - I've just been blogging about positive child/youth development at www.TheAssetEdge.net and Twittering @TheAssetEdge. I'd love to chat with you on those sites too!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home