MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

You are an Investor - pt4

INVEST: to infuse or belong to, as a quality or characteristic: Goodness invests his every action. (dictionary.com)

What invests your actions? What do people see when they look at your life?
What invests your speech? What do people hear when they listen to you?
What invests your heart? Are you filling your heart with godly things, so that HE overflows from your heart?
What invests your priorities? What do your choices and priorities say about what’s important to you?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home