MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, July 02, 2010

You are an Investor

INVEST: to put (money) to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value. (dictionary.com)


How are you investing your money? Are you spending frivolously or carefully? If you need a little help in this area, try reading blogs from other homemakers, such as faithfulprovisions.com or frugalhacks.com.

Are you letting your money work for you or are you just socking extra cash away under the mattress? Learn more from a trusted financial planner (we love ours!) or read some of the richdadpoordad.com resources.

To whom are you giving financial resources? Back of your passions with financial gifts to your church and your favorite nonprofit groups.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home