MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Group Activities for Preschool Children

If you know you're going to be hanging out with a group of preschool children, it's always good to have a few extra activities 'up your sleeve'!  My friend Jennifer and I just worked together to create this list of circle-time activities to post in our church preschool rooms.  Feel free to copy it, if you need to use it!  And we'd love to hear YOUR favorite group activities for preschool children!

Simon Says

Duck Duck Goose
Ring Around the Rosy
Red Light Green Light
Mother May I?
Itsy Bitsy Spider
Red Rover
My God is so BIG
Infantry Song
B-I-N-G-O
Jesus Loves Me
Jesus Loves the Little Children
Hot Potato
Freeze Dance
Old McDonald
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Jack and Jill
Mary had a little lamb
Four Corners
If You’re Happy and You know it.
Follow the Leader

Happy Playtime!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home