MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Natural Cold Remedies

Living in middle Tennessee's allergy bowl with 3 kids, it seems like someone is nearly always sniffly around our house.  And even though I am the daughter of a pharmacist, I still don't like popping pills all the time.  So I was blessed to read an article about natural cold remedies on one of my favorite money-saving blogs.  I can't vouch for most of the practices, as I've never tried them.  But I still thought you might enjoy having an alternate plan for treatment.  I'd love to hear your thoughts about natural treatments too!

Here's the full article:  Natural Cold Remedies from Faithful Provisions

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home