MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Giving joy is as easy as 1-2-3

 
Singing carols at a nursing home with a group of 15 kids?
That's 15 toys or games that Hasbro will donate.
Hosting a school-wide food drive with 450 students?
That's 450 toys or games donated!

This holiday season, generationOn is asking kids and teens to Be a Joy Maker by turning acts of service into donations of toys and games for kids in need. From now through December 20, for every action a kid or teen takes to help others, Hasbro will donate a toy or game to Toys for Tots, up to 1 million dollars' worth. 

Help us get over 100,000 toys to kids in need this season. It's as easy as 1-2-3! 
1.         Go to givejoy.generationOn.org.
2.         Pledge your service using the form.
3.         Click Give Joy to submit. 
Now through December 20 at givejoy.generationOn.org.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home