MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Hiking game

I took these monkeys hiking two hilly miles today. The little ones got a little tired, so we started a game to end the whining. It was the ABC nature game. We went through the alphabet, and thought of one thing in nature that started with each letter. It was the perfect activity to distract them and help the hiking trip go faster. And it was a gorgeous day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home