MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hello Kitty, Littlest Pet Shop and Polly Pockets


It's easy to get stuck in a rut, thinking that toys needed to stay separated by genre - keeping polly pockets in one box, Hello Kitty in another box, and Littlest Pet Shop in a third box.  But think of the fun your kids could create if they mixed the sets together sometimes.  Today we mixed all 3 sets together for an hour of imaginary of play.  The Hello Kitty cruise ship took Littlest Pet Shop creatures on adventures to different islands made up of a Fairy Treehouse, and the Polly Pockets jeep transported people around the islands. My oldest son even made a Hello Kitty lego spaceship for her to travel into space.  What playsets can you mix together for imaginary playtime today?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home