- have a kick off (like a free throw competition). have 2 kicking lines- one for adults & one for kids. each person gets 3 kicks. if one of the kicks goes in, you get a prize. every player is entered into a drawing for a XX.
- punting competition (punt, retrieve ball, get prize based on how far the punt is)
- kick and hit the goalie ghost for a prize
- kick and knock over the 2-liter ghosts in the goal (like bowling)
- a combo of cake walk/musical chairs. $ to enter. kids on spray-painted & #ed circles. play Halloween song. freeze when music stops. draw # from hat. person standing on that #ed square gets a prize.
- a modified bean bag toss. put a netting over the goal with holes cut out. designate points for various holes. kickers tally points by kicking in certain holes. prizes awarded by points earned.
- a make-and-take soccer craft. buy foam/wooden frames, paint and stickers. let players decorate art for their rooms.
- sell helium soccer balloons. or decorate your own helium soccer balloon.
- finger soccer competition. "kick' soccer ball (ping pong ball) into a mini goal by shooting with your index finger.
Wednesday, October 29, 2014
9 Party Activities with a Soccer Theme
I was helping a friend brainstorm creative fundraising games to play at an upcoming soccer event. These would also use these for a soccer party or a birthday party with a soccer theme. I thought you soccer-crazed families might enjoy building off the ideas. And of course, I'd LOVE to hear your ideas!
at 1:16 PM