MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Daytime Baby Schedules

Routine is good for mamas and babies.  Baby #4 is one month old and on a 4-hour feeding schedule  (give or take according to the needs of baby and family).  Here's a peek into our daytime routine.

7am wake up & nurse & snuggle, change diaper
7:30  playtime sitting in the boppy by the window to soak up some sunshine
7:45  playtime in the playmat
8am  tummy time on the playmat or on my knees
8:15  swing time
8:30 snuggle and go down for nap  (rest or work for mom!)
11am  wake up and repeat

Once the kids come home from school they want to hold the baby & play with him, so the afternoon activities change a bit.  I'll post more about siblings & baby and babies on the run later...

What works well for your baby schedule?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home