MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Easy Dessert or Indulgant Snack - Chocolate Chip Dip


8 oz cream cheese, softened (reduced fat or regular)
½  c butter, softened
¼ t vanilla extract
¾ c confectioner’s sugar
2 T brown sugar
¾ c miniature semisweet chocolate chips
chocolate graham crackers

Beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl ‘til fluffy.  Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.  Stir in chocolate chips.  Cover and refrigerate 2 hours, then serve as a dip with chocolate graham crackers.


Next time, I want to try adding crème de menthe to make mint chocolate chip dip like we found at an Amish Market near our house.  It was so delightfully yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home