Saturday, January 23, 2016
Keys for Healthy Living
1. Eat six times a day. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and three small snacks between meals. Metabolism is key to weight maintenance or loss.
2. Serving sizes should be the size of your fist.
3. Drink at least 64 ounces of water a day.
4. Try to get 8 hours of sleep a night.
5. Try to get at least 15 to 20 minutes of uninterrupted walking in per day. [the more the better]
6. Remember to tell someone what you are thankful for and tell those you love that you love them. [powerful words]
7. Say thank you and please. [more powerful words]
8. Read a good book.
9. Make time for your family and yourself every week. [if you need to schedule it, then schedule it.
10. Help someone in need. [the best gift you can give someone and yourself is the act of giving]
from Rob Brooks
at 7:31 PM