Tuesday, August 16, 2016

great book for young children!



This is an adorable hardback book for babies, toddlers and young children with bright cheerful pictures and a wonderful messages that every child needs to hear. 

The author talks about how God made each of us uniquely with a plan in mind.  He made our bodies just the way they are.  He knew what would make each of us smile.  He gave each of us a propensity for brightening others’ days through silliness, gentleness, kindness and love. He made our minds, thoughts, and dreams . He gave us each unique gifts and talents to fit his plans for us. 

She closes with one of my favorite scriptures:  “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a future.”  Jeremiah 29:11 NIV.

I would recommend this book for any family with a young child or children.  And I would encourage you to read it to children often!


I was delighted to review this book from  Worthy Kids ideals.  I received the book as a gift in exchange for my honest review.

No comments: