MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Camping Tips

Mique published a great set of camping tips at thirtyhandmadedays...

Camping.  It seems like everyone is talking about their upcoming trips and plans for the summer.  Growing up I didn’t camp much so it isn’t my favorite thing.  Josh on the other hand, went camping A LOT.  His mom loves the smell of campfire.  Me? Not so much.  He has turned our kids into fans of camping and we have a trip scheduled for next month.  Wish me luck!

Last time we went, I scoured the internet for recipes, printables and more.  I thought you might enjoy some of the favorites that I found. Read more here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home