MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, October 04, 2016

365 pocket prayers

​
Product Details

365 pocket morning prayers is subtitled strength and joy to begin each day. It is just that. 365 short but powerful reflections on scripture.

​  You'll find topics ranging from accountability, to forgiveness, to competition, to contentment to loneliness, to God's care, to motives.  I laughed when I saw multiplication in the concordance, because my daughter has been spending so much time learning her multiplication tables.  But I think they mean a different kind of multiplication.   :)  
  

​Each of the daily entries contains a title and an action, such as "A prayer about God's leading: Remembering the Past" or "A prayer about restraint: controlling my temper." Then there is a prayer to read, reflect upon and pray. Then there is a related scripture that you an meditate on or memorize.


The opening reflection of the prayer book talks about prayer as a privilege, the personal relationship that is nurtured by prayer, and the power of prayer.​
​
​I would recommend this to any believer that wants to grow his faith, especially his prayer life.  Youth or adults, male or female.

​Disclaimer: I received this book as a gift from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.​
​

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home