MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Once Around The Block Kids

The Once Around The Block Kids spring/summer consignment sale started today. I dropped by quickly before ible study and they had TONS of stuff. Clothes (newborn-junior, as well as women's clothes and maternity clothes), toys, baby products, bedding, decorations, furniture, strollers, games... The sale continues this week:

Thursday, 10am-7:30pm
1/2 Price Friday Feb 23rd 10am-6pm
Location: West End Community Church, 235 White Bridge Road in west Nashville

Consignment sales are great for moms on a budget. For a list of other sales in Tennessee, visit www.midtnconsignmentsales.com. If you're not in Tennessee, google your city/state with "consignment sale".

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I drove down White Bridge Rd. this morning--the sale has GREAT signage! Even though you can't see the church clearly from the street, I had no problem seeing the signs well in advance.

Good luck!

10:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found a few maternity things for this summer. A great deal of cute baby clothes - but had to pass until April!!

SC

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home