MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Family Dinner and a Movie

Friday, February 16 at 6:30pm

A premier of the Veggie Tales movie
"Gideon the Tuba Warrior"
on the big screen
at West End Community Church.

Dinner: hot dogs, chips and drinks.

$10 per family. Reserve your space by emailing judy@westendcc.org or calling Judy at 463-8497. My family has gone to 4 of these previews & they're always so much fun! Families bring sleeping bags & chairs to 'camp out' and watch the movie on the big screen together.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home