MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Once Around The Block Kids Consignment Sale

It’s time to consign. Pull out the clothes that you & your children have outgrown, and get them on hangers. It's time to quietly collect the toys your children no longer play with & tape on the sales stickers. It's time to make a little extra money for your spring shopping. It’s time to resell your extra stuff February 21-23 at the Once Around the Block Kids sale in West Nashville

Consigners get a 75/25 split and a $5 fee, as well as admittance to 2 pre-sale events for consigners only. The organizer makes it easy to consign – you can reuse tags from other consignment sales. The index card tags are easy to make and hang. The hardest part for me was finding enough hangers! Register to consign by February 17. For more information, visit www.oncearoundtheblockkids.com.

**Also mark your calendars to shop - this is a great place to collect spring/summer clothes at great prices!**

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home