MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, January 24, 2007


Stains Galore!


With a 5-year old that loves to run & play, a 2-year old that loves to paint, and a 4-month old that loves to poop, we have a lot of laundry in our house. We also have a lot of stubborn stains in our house. Thankfully, I haven’t yet met a stain that Oxiclean can’t get out of clothes. If only I had discovered Oxiclean before child #2, I would have saved myself a lot of re-washing on my eldest son’s clothes!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't used it since my trial sample when it first came out. I'll have to look for a bottle! What's a good price to pay for one?

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home