MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, January 15, 2007


Frugal Finds


I love Dollar stores - they hold so many treasures! I've bought cleaning supplies, party favors, gifts, school supplies, calendars, craft supplies, stickers, picture frames, toothbrushes, flip flops, candles, helium balloons... My favorite annual trip to the store is to let my kids fill up an Operation Shoebox kit with gifts for a needy child. They love finding all the treasures!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dollar Store is my friend. Growing up we had Fred's. I also like Aldi's for groceries. You can really save a lot. The General store has some of the top toys too and half the cost -even better than Big Lots!!

SC

10:04 AM  
Blogger Ann @TheAssetEdge said...

We have a Fred's, but I haven't ventured there yet. I hear they have great prices & they double coupons, so I'll have to visit...

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home