MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, January 09, 2007


Grace!

I thought I was 'freed' of legalism 10 years ago, when I started hearing Scotty Smith at Christ Community Church talk about grace. That old desire for perfection definitely has a way of sneaking up on me though!

I haven't given myself permission to blog for several months now. Granted, since my August blog entry, I've published a book, sold a house FSBO, bought a newly constructed house, and had a baby. Life has been crazy, but there have still been things I wanted to blog about. For some reason, I couldn't let myself post one entry without committing to posting on a regular basis.

Stupid, huh!? That's me & my battle to do things perfectly or not at all.

So it's official. I'm blogging again. I may blog every day, or once a week, or once a month. Whenever I have something to share, I'll write. And I won't worry about it being perfect!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home