MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Grocery Helpers
My 5-year old has become a huge helper since the birth of our 3rd child. With the infant carseat in the back of the grocery cart and my 2-year old in the front, I have precious little room for groceries! Daniel, thank goodness, pushes the 2nd cart with all the groceries.

When we get home, he carries the lighter groceries into the house. Then he helps me unload groceries. He usually unloads the refrigerator items, the pantry boxes, and the fruit. I manage the heavy cans and glass jars. His help saves me a lot of time.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home