MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Free Nashville Playday!
Monday April 30, 10am-6pm

Fundom Kids is an indoor playground that encourages kids to laugh, create, and dream. We've been taking our kids every other week, and they LOVE it! Daniel loves to ride the motorcycle around the race track, Brendan loves to play with the water boats, and Anna Kate rolls around in the soft play area.

There are over 50 activity stations including dressing up, racing peddle cars, building magnetic towers, sliding down the 2-story castle, maneuvering mini waterboats, and running in the bounce-arounds. They even have a little cafe with lunch and dinner options.

You can see pictures of some of their stations at www.fundomkids.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What great news! I've been meaning to check that place out.

5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home