MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Digital Photography School

I love this blog's post about 10 Tips for Photographing Babies. And I love this photo that they posted on their blog.

I despised photography, before buying my digital camera. My pictures were always too dark, too blurry, or off-centered. But now, I can assess my photo immediately, and learn from my successes and mistakes.

Thanks, DPS, for the new photo tips!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The age of digital and I still us the old stand by of film. I just find film shots better but with little WDC coming, I will be using our digital more often. And soon, invest in a SLR digital (since I have two weddings booked already for 08')
Anyway - here is another tip.

*Cover bouncer with a solid color blanket. Check for creases, shot baby in the bouncer and turn the photo black & white. You can also use a highchair (that reclines) or a bean bag.

*Yes - B&W covers blemishes, even on film, where you don't touch up the photo.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

I love that Digital Photography School. I am going to talk about saving money on pictures tomorrow and dug up some of their links to feature in the post. It is so great to have a website like that to refer to.

I also love doing the black and white pictures.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home