MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog - today's post is #201 for me!

When my husband first introduced me to the idea of blogging, I honestly thought it was silly. I didn't realize that blogging could be so much more than an online journal.

I feel like God designed me to collect information and disseminate it to others in an easy-to-read and easy-to-apply style. Before I began blogging, I used to collect ideas & send emails out to other moms. I never knew if other moms actually wanted to read/use the information, so I always felt a little insecure sending it out.

I have LOVED blogging, because I can use my gifting, and it's available to whomever might want to read the ideas. AND it helps me keep track of lots of mommy secrets in one place - instead of stuck in my email 'sent' box.

So Happy Birthday my little blog!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, MommySecrets! I enjoy reading here ... now if we could just manage to get together again. :-)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home