MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Emergency Poop Patrol

Today is my 9month old daughter's 3rd day in a row to poop out of her diaper. That many poop outs tells me that she definitely needs to go up a diaper size! Today's poop out was all over her high chair and we weren't close to a bathtub. I picked her up and carried her to the disposal-side of the kitchen sink. I sprayed her off and gave her an emergency bath. I was so grateful for the nearby sink! After dressing her, I proceeded to rinse her clothes in the sink. Thankfully she was in a small portable highchair, so I was able to spray & wash it in the sink too. Then I disinfected the sink!

Tips:
  1. portable high chairs are the best!
  2. keep your sink clean, so you can use it for an emergency bath
  3. put a travel-size bottle of baby shampoo under the sink
  4. keep a spray of disinfectant spray under the sink for multipurpose clean-ups

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home