MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, August 30, 2007


More Coughs

And if the cough goes into the chest - you know when it sounds like more of a wet cough, we use another secret formula. Mucinex breaks up the mucus that causes chest congestion and controls the cough. They have several different ingredient combinations, and they come in adult and child doses.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

I haven't tried this yet, but my friends swear by it. I think it is one of the few things that you can take when you are breastfeeding and maybe pregnant (?) but don't quote me on that.

I think Walgreens carries a generic of this too!

Great tip!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home