MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Poopy Day!

Today was a day of poop at my house.
  • My 1yr old had 3 poopy diapers.
  • My 2.5 yr old had two poops (one in Aldi's, when I had of course left the diaper bag in the car) in his underwear (he's potty training) and 3 raisin size poops in the potty.
  • The weather is poopy (dreary rainy cold)
  • My 6 year old son SAT on my digital keyboard (think piano) and knocked it to the floor. I wanted to yell, "Oh poop!"
I'm up to my ears in poop!!

Tomorrow is a new day, right? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home