MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Hard Week at Home!

It's a miracle that my dear hubby didn't get sick this week, because everyone else was sick with cough/cold/throat/ache yuck. I struggled with the kids being sick Monday-Wednesday, then went to lead two workshops at the Search conference in Rochester, NY. DH took time off work to watch the kids for me. He might not ever do that again.

He spent the day holding crying children, then spent 2 hours at the doctor's office, and 1/2 hour at the pharmacy. The kids were diagnosed with 1) virus, 2) ear infection, and 3) double ear infection with a bad cough. He called to check in with me Thursday night, and his first words were, "You owe me big time. I'm going to Hawaii while you watch the kids!".

Oh, sick kids are no fun!!!!!! Thankfully everyone is starting to feel a little bit better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home