MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, November 05, 2007

Cheap Birth Control Pills

I've gotten some good advice from friends & colleagues this month. In addition to the comments in last week's posting (THANK YOU LADIES!), here are some new pearls of wisdom. I haven't tried these in my local pharmacy, but I will try this month.
  • Walmart does not offer birth control as one of their $4 prescriptions, but they do offer 3 different birth control pills for $9. Target is matching Walmart's deals on $4 and $9 prescriptions, so you have two options!
  • Kmart offers a 90 day supply of birth control pills for $15
  • You can order 3 different types of birth control from here for $13/month
  • Planned Parenthood does offer help for women without insurance, but if you have insurance, the pills are $30-35/month.

I'm thrilled to know that I probably won't need to pay $30/month for these meds! THANK YOU for sharing so many ideas!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-mart looks like a great deal - $5 a month.

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home