MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, October 22, 2007

Ghost Jugs part 2

I finally took a picture of the ghosts we made last weekend. We copied the idea from Family Fun magazine (the link is in a post from a few weeks ago).

I think they're so cute! We put them on the front porch & they're easily visible from the street at night. It's a happy & super cheap way to celebrate the light-hearted part of halloween.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

These are super cute!

1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home