MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lunches, lunches, oh my!

Sometimes I'm at a loss over what to pack my kindergartner for lunch. I like to stick to the rule of protein, fruit, vege & dairy items, but it's sometimes hard to choose portable & healthy foods that are easy for him to eat quickly during lunch. (My son can sometimes be an incredibly slow eater, but he has a big appetite!)

I've saved Rebecca's post on lunches for 6 weeks. I especially loved her link to Kraft's lunchbox builder. Their ideas include puzzle sandwiches, pinwheels and tuna dippers, just to name a few. When I have the energy, it's fun to be a little creative with lunches. And it's one way to say "I love you" to my son, while he's at school!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home