MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Monday, October 08, 2007

Big Lots 20% Coupon

I like shopping the clearance aisles at Big Lots. I've found lots of good deals on home decor, toys, healthy/beauty products, gardening products, and groceries. Lately, my strategy is to head straight for the grocery clearance shelves for great deals on cereals, crackers, breads, ethnic foods, juices, and snacks. They even have baby food jars for a quarter!

But shopping gets even better when they offer their rare coupons - 20% off your entire purchase! You can print your coupon for this week's shopping here.

Happy shopping!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Big Lots! I'll have to go this week. I want to check the diaper prices out. We love LUVS and I can get a back of 54 for $8 at Dollar General. 1 cent cheaper per diaper than diaper .com

4:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home