MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, October 05, 2007

BOO in the Neighborhood

I was puzzled when the doorbell rang at 7:30 last night. We went outside to find three little orange buckets of halloween treats and a Halloween poem. Reading further, we found out about a little game that our neighborhood plays. What a fun tradition for October!

Here's a copy of the directions, so you can start the game in your neighborhood. :)


The air is cool, the season fall,
Soon Halloween will come to all ghosts and goblins,
spooks galoreTricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
In fact a spook brought this to you !!!
The treats that came with this short note, Are yours to keep ,enjoy them both .
The excitement comes when friends like you ,
Will copy it & make it two,We'll all have smiles upon our faces,
No one will know who "BOO"ed whoses places !!
Just two short days to work your spell,
Keep it secret ,hide it well.
Please join the fun, the seasons here .
Just spread these "BOO's" & Halloween cheer .

Include a sheet of paper that says:

You have been BOOED! Please keep it going by following these directions:

Enjoy your treat
Place the BOO sign on your front door or visible in a window
Within 2 days, make 2 copies of this note, make 2 treats & 2 BOO signs
Secretly deliver to 2 neighbors/friends without a BOO .
Keep an eye on nearby front doors to see how far and fast it spreads by Halloween.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home