MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Friday, September 28, 2007

More Leapfrog

I just discovered that Leapfrog.com has free computer games on their websites. I played a couple of them with my 2.5 year old yesterday. He really liked baking a cake (which teaches baking items and sizes, as well as following directions).
The games are organized by age, so it's easy to find a good match for your child.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

My son loves to play computer games so I will have to give this site a try. Thank you!

8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home