MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Help a Family in Need

I have two friends who have invested all their money and more in an amazing indoor play center for kids, Fundom Kids . The business has failed, and they are trying to re-coup some of their costs. They are using their biggest item (a huge two-story castle) to generate publicity on Ebay. The more people that visit the auction site, the greater chance they have of attracting media attention - which will ante up the bid and hopefully attract middle Tennessee families to visit Fundom Kids before they close on October 27. This will help, in even a small way, to ease their huge financial burden.

Can you take a few minutes to visit their Ebay auction site?
Can you ask friends and family to visit the Ebay site?
Will you stop and pray for this family and their business?

Thanks,
Ann

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home