MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Susan & I are participating in a booksigning event at this special reception for teachers at the Opry Mills Barnes & Noble. If you're in the area & want to come by, it would be fun to meet you! And educators definitely can't beat their 25% discount on your purchases!
Ann :)

----
Barnes & Noble Opry Mills in Nashville
Join us for our Educator Reception

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 13 ~ 10 AM – 12 PM

Arrive early for café treats and coffee and stay for the prizes awarded every half hour, including our $100 Gift Card.

10:00 am: Michael Shoulders, V is for Volunteer, will be reading at our Storytime.

10:30 am: Drawing for first Gift Basket!

10:40 am: Linda Ragsdale, Pet Pals You Can Draw, will be demonstrating step-by-step, how to draw.

11:00 am: Drawing for second Gift Basket!

11:10 am: Susan Ragsdale and Ann Saylor, Great Group Games , will lead some fun, interactive team building games.

11:30 am: Drawing for third Gift Basket!

11:40 am: Join authors Sonya Hayes, Stuck in the Middle, and Debra Smith, Hattie Marshall Series, and discuss their success with writing.

12:00 pm: Drawing for $100 Gift Card! (Must be present to win)



Educator Appreciation Week October 13th – 21st. PreK-12 educators save 25% on classroom and person purchases, including 10% on DVDs & CDs. Certain restrictions apply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home