MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

For Nashville moms:

A playday to honor the founders of Fundom Kids
Saturday, October 6
10am-8pm

Fundom Kids will only be open for 3 more weeks, so MusicCityMoms has coordinated a playday to tell middle Tennessee families about a great place their families can play this month. It's also a great way to say thank you to the Gifford family for creating such an amazing play place for children, and to offer encouragement to them as they struggle with losing their dream.

WSMV news channel 4 will be there to cover the Fundom Kids story between 3pm and 4pm on Saturday, so your little ones might even make the evening news!



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home