MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yummy Brunch Treat

Today was my day to take a brunch item to share at my new Bible study. I always get nervous about choosing the *perfect* dish, but I actually enjoy the excuse to try new baked goods. Today I made Baked Dutch Pancakes from Cooking Done Light's blog. They were very easy and pretty healthy for a brunch item. The ladies enjoyed the treat, and all asked for the recipe. It was fun to share Cooking Done Light's blog with them, when they asked!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Those look yummy! I will have to bookmark that recipe- thank you!

9:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cooking Done Light has moved to
http://cookingdonelight.com

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home