MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Cash for Schools

If your local grocery stores make donations to schools based on receipts that you place in the school box, then consider this change in plans.

Instead of going to the bank to pick up cash, use your debit card to make a small purchase (a pack of gum) and access your cash. You won't be charged any additional fees, as long as you're making a purchase. And it greatly benefits your school of choice. If you get $100 cash back, then that's another $100 purchase that counts toward your school fundraiser!

So I might not buy tons of popcorn, chocolate and wrapping paper during the school fundraisers, but I can definitely help in this way!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home