MommySecrets

Being a mom is the hardest thing I've ever done, but it has brought me so much joy! I want to encourage other moms on their journey, I'll share motherhood tricks, spotlight tips I've learned from friends, and I hope you will share your ideas. I will focus on secrets that help families stay balanced, healthy, frugal, creative, and closely knit. I will also share favorite fiction and nonfiction books that I have enjoyed. Many blessings to you on your mothering journey!

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Busy with the holidays,
but want homemade baked goods?


Mikkee Hall is an excellent Nashville baker. She can bake yummy home-made goods for your next holiday event. Many of her baked goods are available in lower fat and/or lower sugar.

Scones (cinnamon, chocolate chip, cranberry)* - $12 for batch of 16
Baklava - $15 for batch
Pumpkin Mousse (serves 8) - $10
Chocolate Torte - $10
Jumbo cinnamon rolls - $15 for 12
Mint Brownies - $12 for batch
Muffins (pumpkin, chocolate, blueberry, cinnamon) - $10
Apple and Pumpkin Pies - $12
Chocolate Chip Pound Cake - $10
Cookies (ginger snaps, chocolate sugar cookies, chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal choc chip) - $10 for batch (12-24)
Homemade Reeses - $15 for batch (about 50 pieces)

Prices range with the type and amount of baked good you want.
For more information, email Mikkee at mikkeeliz@yahoo.com.


* My husband loves Mikkee's scones, and he's considering ordering them as company gifts this year.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw something on the BABY site on craig's list. Not sure if it was Mikkee or not, but she could post there!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home